Body for Life, the Universe, and Everything

Being a description of the author's thoughts on the experience of participating in the "Body for Life" Challenge, questions of great philosophical import, and randomly selected topics of no significance whatsoever

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

In no particular order, I'm a professional lettering artist, a yoga practitioner, a cat lover, a vegetarian, a reader of everything from books to cereal boxes, married to a very attractive guy named Tom (nope, no kids), an exercise enthusiast, and a lot of other things I don't care to admit in a public forum. I have a BS in applied math that I haven't used in over 10 years, and I can put both feet behind my head. What else would you like to know?

Thursday, November 02, 2006

NaBloPoMo. Day 2. Ten minutes to midnight.

I spent all day trying to finish the wedding order I've been working on. After all this, I only have three envelopes left to write, but it's 10 minutes to midnight and if I wait until the last 3 are done before posting, I'll miss the cutoff for today's entry. Tom is downstairs writing his NaNoWriMo material for the day, and he's staying ahead of the game so far. We'll see if that's still the case in a couple of weeks. I haven't talked to him about my participation in NaBloPoMo, so unless he happened to check my blog, he doesn't know I'm doing this. I think I'm just going to wait and see how long it takes him to find out.

Midnight approaches. The clock is chiming; time to post this and get it in under the wire. More to come later when I'm not under deadline!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home