Body for Life, the Universe, and Everything

Being a description of the author's thoughts on the experience of participating in the "Body for Life" Challenge, questions of great philosophical import, and randomly selected topics of no significance whatsoever

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

In no particular order, I'm a professional lettering artist, a yoga practitioner, a cat lover, a vegetarian, a reader of everything from books to cereal boxes, married to a very attractive guy named Tom (nope, no kids), an exercise enthusiast, and a lot of other things I don't care to admit in a public forum. I have a BS in applied math that I haven't used in over 10 years, and I can put both feet behind my head. What else would you like to know?

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Fixed and not-so-fixed

The air conditioner is fixed...for now. It really needs replacing, but the tech got it going for the duration. We were all SOOO relieved. Tom did not do well with the A/C being out. Note to self: If air conditioning is going out, get fixed ASAP because otherwise you will be dealing with both a hot house and a hot-tempered spouse! We had one night where we were all pretty miserable. The cats were panting, which worried me. But everyone is okay now.

My sleep schedule is totally out of whack. I've been going to bed at 6 a.m., followed by 11:30 p.m., followed by 6 a.m., followed by an all-nighter...I don't know whether I'm coming or going anymore! Really, I gotta get this under control. Life would be so much easier if I were on a normal schedule. I think.

Martha Stewart Weddings Magazine called me and wants me to work on something with them!!! We've been playing phone tag, so I haven't actually found out the details yet, but I'm very excited about having my work in a national wedding magazine!!

I need to get started on another wedding order. Right after I finish de-furring things, since we have friends coming to stay overnight tonight and tomorrow, and one is allergic...our house is not a great place to stay if you're allergic to cats....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home